Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Better Together...

The day Princess and Birdie came home from the hospital
My daughters are so connected.  Of course they fight and sometimes don't see eye to eye-- they are sisters, after all-- but most of the time they are the best of friends.  It is a very special bond that Princess and Birdie share.  I envy the closeness between them.  They have been together since the beginning of time and they seem to be joined by some invisible bond.  They love, support and care for each other  SO MUCH... it is just hard to explain.  Recently, they have been especially loving.  This has made me nostalgic and sappy, and so I have been reviewing my photo albums.  Here's few of my favorite pictures.  You can almost see the invisible bond in these photos.  :)



Princess wearing her halo.  Awww!
P & B had to be touching to be able to sleep.

Leading one another into trouble

Hanging on to each other for dear life



Our first day of Kindergarten!

Everything is more fun with sissy!



I see trouble brewing with Daphne & Tink.
Even when they think no one is looking...


Sisterly love


 I look at pictures of my girls and I can't help but think of my favorite Jack Johnson song "Better Together", especially this part:


...All of these moments just might find their way into my dreams tonight

But I know that they'll be gone when the morning light sings

Or brings new things for tomorrow night you see

They'll be gone too, to many things I have to do

But follow these dreams might find their way into my day to day scene

I'd be under the impression, I was somewhere in between

With only two, just me and you...

3 comments: